Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Progression Photos

Here it is the before and 3 weeks with whitney m. cole photos.
Now I am making bad faces because I did not like taking these photos. But as you will see I look a lot better. In terms of weight. I did not need to lose much weight, but I wanted to tone. I have been eating really healthy and working out 5 to 6 days a week.
Alright here it goes before and 3 weeks in

Before 3 weeks
Before 3 Weeks
Before 3 Weeks

I am starting to see definition in my stomach, my butt looks better and my arms look better.

What is amazing to me is that you can change your body in as little as 3 weeks. You need focus and the ability to make time for you. The eating part is easier than I thought it would be because I am eating good things for me and I am not starving. Working out is a must.

Whitney M. Cole has been giving me the tools I need in the gym. She has me run 2 miles at the beginning of each sessions. I increase my speed throughout that 2 miles. Then she trains me with strength training.

What I like most about the exercises she has me do is that I can do most of them at home with a free weight and a yoga ball. She is giving me the tools to keep in shape for the rest of my life.

I hope you like the picture I will have more for you in a few weeks.
:)

http://www.whitneymcole.com/

1 comment: