Monday, January 18, 2010

Mis Step

In an attempt to eat better I decided to cook for my girlfriends. We planned on a Saturday night out. I made chicken with broccoli and a salad. My salad had lettuce, spinach, pine nuts, goat cheese, tomato and onion. Everything was delicious. Amy made the drinks after all it was girls night out. I opted for the low calorie Vodka soda.
My mistake I drank to much. I did not make my own drinks and I got really sick. More sick then I ever had been. I was sick into the next day. Although I had eaten good all week Sunday became my downfall. I ate pizza in an attempt to get over my hangover. It did work. I dont get why greassy food make you feel better after a night of drinking.

Lessons learned. I really have to make my own drinks and I can not have more than 3 per night.

At least I aimed for eating right.

No comments:

Post a Comment