Monday, January 11, 2010

About Me


My name is Christina and I am thirty years old. I am about 5'4" and around 123 pounds. I have not always been thin. I have had to work at it for many years. 7 years ago I was 170 pounds. That is me below.
With the help from previous trainers I learned how to work out and count calories. They tought me that you burn so many calories in a day and if you eat less then you burn then you will lose weight and vice versa. This was a concept I knew nothing about. In fact my parents did not know anything about nutrition and exercise. I lost 50 pound over the course of 2 years and have kept it off for the last 5.

I have maintained my weight for the last 5 years. But I have never achieve my goals of having a flat stomach or a butt I would want to look at. I still feel like the fat friend. I want a toned body. I know that I will have to work for it by working out and eating right. But the truth is I do not know what eating right "is." I knew from my previous experiences that I needed to find a trainer.

This last summer in my search I found Whitney Cole.
She does not mess around.
I had thought calorie counting was all I needed, she taught me a way of eating and cooking healthy. I lost body fat and started to look better. But I knew I needed to dedicate my life style to Whitney.

Jan 2010
I am getting married in 3 months
I am getting fit with Whitney in 6 weeks
Whitney will train me 3 times a week and I will keep a food diary and this blog to watch my progression. I have already completed week one. Please read my next entry as I will tell you about my 1st week. I have taken a before picture and will post it next week after completing my second week.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Christina! I trained with Whitney once and LOVE her and am loving your blog and seeing your progress :-) You have inspired me to hit up Whitney to help myself get in shape for summer. Good luck to you! Would you mind emailing me your email address so we can keep in touch? Mine is xmcastx@gmail.com and I have a blog called pastriesandbacon.com

    ReplyDelete