Monday, February 15, 2010

Everyone Has Bad Days

When I started this workout eat right plan, I had decided that I would have 2 really bad days. My Bridal Shower and Valentines Day. Last Sunday was my bridal shower. I had been excited for this day for a while. I went off my diet and went over board. I ate as much as I possibly could. You might recall that it was super bowl sunday as well. So not only did I eat pasta, cake, calamari & chocolate. I went home and then had pizza. My stomach hurt I was on the floor in pain. Literally on the floor in pain. Maybe this was a little extreme. I don't think everyone should have a day like this. According to the scale I gained three pounds in a day. LOL. But it is ok.
EVERYONE HAS BAD DAYS.

The next day I went right back to my regime of eating healthy and continuing my exercise.

Valentines day was yesterday. But because of the week before
I did not go out of my way to eat everything. We were planning on dinner and movie. I wanted to eat chocolate & popcorn. I made concessions. I had my usual breakfast 2 eggs and a latte. I decided to eat a light lunch some broccoli and hummus. When we to the movies I had a little popcorn and a small 72% dark chocolate bar. When we went to dinner I had a chopped salad with dressing on the side. I was able to eat some bad things but I also stayed on track with my calories. I was not on the floor in pain as I had been the week before because I ate to much. I felt great this morning when awoke. I did not gain or lose any weight from yesterday.

The point of all this: Is that you can still have some things that are bad for you. In fact I think it is important to have some things to look forward too. Weather it be a day at the movies with a little candy or maybe a night with pasta. Just try to not go over board. And most importantly don't beat yourself up over it. EVERYONE HAS BAD DAYS. Just get back on track the next day.

My trainer Whitney M. Cole is not mad at me for last Sunday. She told me that I have been doing extremely well and that she has been proud of my dedication. She did think I was went a overboard. But again she pointed out everyone is human. It is OK. She even gave be some recipes that are
healthy and an indulgence. We made cupids arrows this week (Chocolate covered hearts.
















Go check out blog on her site for healthy recipes.
http://www.whitneymcole.com/blog/
Whitney M. Cole Websites

WHITNEY M COLE / CHISELING LA'S ELITE
Personal Trainer, Pilates Practitioner & Nutrition Counselor
Diet.com Fitness Expert & Wellsphere.com Health Maven
Dimensions Weekly Health & Fitness Editor
whitney@whitneymcole.com
www.whitneymcole.com
310 728 9346


No comments:

Post a Comment